"In a new era of children's rights, this independently produced two-part social issue documentary compassionately explores genital mutilation of unconsenting children, euphemistically termed "circumcision." It boldly and responsibly addresses these vital issues long overdue for inner reflection and cultural self-examination:
• history and medical ethics
• consequences of circumcision
• evolving religious attitudes
• legal and constitutional issues
• foreskin functions
• men's awareness and uncircumcision
• medical conscientious objection
• children's rights
The goal is to go 100% ad-free by next year and become 100% member supported. Would you be willing to make a monthly pledge? A few dollars per month times the power of a few thousand awesome people will get us to where we need to be. Click here to join.
If you'd prefer to make a one-time donation, you can do that here. Many thanks!