This film explores the evolution of propaganda and public relations in the United States, with an emphasis on the "elitist theory of democracy" and the relationship between war, propaganda and class.
"A deep, richly illustrated study of the nature and history of propaganda, featuring some of the world's most insightful critics".
- Mark Achbar; Film director; 'Manufacturing Consent', 'The Corporation'
"An Important work"
- Russ Baker, Journalist, Author "Family of Secrets"
- Tom Feeley, Information Clearing House
- William Blum, journalist, Author 'Killing Hope'
"A Lucid and insightful study of the manipulation of public consciousness...Take heed."
- Michael Yates, Associate Editor, Monthly Review
"If it is your desire to understand how we are manipulated into believing the things we do -- watch this film. Every American should see it...for the sake of our future."
- Timothy Gatto, fmr Chairman, Liberal Party of America