Films For Action focuses on just about every topic related to changing the world.
Click ADD VIDEO+ in the header above to get started.
Our favorite submissions:
- Have a long shelf-life - also called "evergreen" content - because it will remain relevant and useful for people browsing the site months or years later.
- Inspire people to take action
- Are relevant to a broad international audience
- Focus on the root problems or the root solutions
- Avoid unnecessary antagonism, over-the-top or in-your-face emotional appeals, fear-mongering, hype, etc
- Expand our ability to experience universal empathy and compassion for all people and the planet and avoid appeals that reinforce artificial divisions (including nationality, political affiliation, race, culture, religion, sexual orientation, immigrant status, etc)
Browse our most viewed or highest rated content for examples (accessible through the EXPLORE menu).
To filter out spam, we manually approve new posts
After a few posts, your submissions will be automatically approved.
After your post is approved, share it!
The best way to see your content featured is to 'test it in the wild" by sharing it on social media. If it gets a lot of shares, it will naturally show up in our trending section on the homepage and on every content page.
We'll share the best submissions on our networks!
As always, thank you for contributing! 50% of our best content was added by our members. Films For Action wouldn't be what it is today without your contributions.
Capitalize The First Letter Of Each Word
Trailers: Include the title only. We'll add (trailer) to it after you submit.
Note: The title will also become the URL for the video or article.
Use the Tx button to remove formatt
Put web links at the end or embed them in the text. Links at the beginning look bad on the site.
Turn web URLs into active links using the paperclip button.
Is your video submission a series or broken into multiple parts (part 1, part 2, etc)?
After you submit part 1's URL, please add the additional parts in the Other Parts (optional) section.
Help keep our library clean and organized by not submitting each part as a separate video. Thanks!