"In a new era of children's rights, this independently produced two-part social issue documentary compassionately explores genital mutilation of unconsenting children, euphemistically termed "circumcision." It boldly and responsibly addresses these vital issues long overdue for inner reflection and cultural self-examination:
• history and medical ethics
• consequences of circumcision
• evolving religious attitudes
• legal and constitutional issues
• foreskin functions
• men's awareness and uncircumcision
• medical conscientious objection
• children's rights
Films For Action empowers citizens with the information and perspectives essential to creating a more just, sustainable, and democratic society.
If you feel like you get some value from this library, consider making a donation today. Every little bit helps.