Jun 9, 2014
- Answer questions from a variety of categories including sports, music, history and more
- Up to 5 players per team. $5 entry per person.
- 2 rounds of 5 categories each, + one final bonus question
- Spectators welcome – no entry fee to watch!
- Cash prizes for 1st and 2nd place teams
- Any new information you may learn about corporate personhood, the Constitution or the Supreme Court is strictly coincidental!
KC Move to Amend is a local affiliate of Move to Amend, a national organization whose mission is to fight corporate personhood (giving corporations the same constitutional rights as natural citizens, opening the door to rampant corruption in politics), and to pass a constitutional amendment stating that corporations are not people and money is not "free speech" under the first amendment. Visit us at kcmovetoamend.org.