This film explores the evolution of propaganda and public relations in the United States, with an emphasis on the "elitist theory of democracy" and the relationship between war, propaganda and class.
"A deep, richly illustrated study of the nature and history of propaganda, featuring some of the world's most insightful critics".
- Mark Achbar; Film director; 'Manufacturing Consent', 'The Corporation'
"An Important work"
- Russ Baker, Journalist, Author "Family of Secrets"
- Tom Feeley, Information Clearing House
- William Blum, journalist, Author 'Killing Hope'
"A Lucid and insightful study of the manipulation of public consciousness...Take heed."
- Michael Yates, Associate Editor, Monthly Review
It's hard to rely 100% on ads to keep our organization going.
If you get some value from this library, consider making a donation today.
Coming soon! We're one day away from launching a Patreon campaign! We hope you'll be among the first to support this new direction for Films For Action. The goal is to go 100% ad-free by next year, and become 100% member supported!