Apr 15, 2013
The Network for Revolutionary Change Presents:
Where Do We Go From Here?
A Conference of Practical Leaders Networking for Basic Systemic Change Fellow Members and Friends of the Network for Revolutionary Change (NRC): On Saturday, May 25, 2013 we will be convening an important NRC conference. Its purpose: to summarize the first 18 months of the work of the NRC, evaluate the current political situation and make the appropriate adjustments to facilitate the implementation of our original mission: the creation of a network of practical leaders along the lines of revolutionary change.
We are reaching out to all Network members, applicants and friends to insure diverse participation in the conference; to seasoned revolutionaries as well as those younger fighters who bring new, dynamic perspectives to the process. The Conference format will be the presentation of a series of papers and reports on the state of our Network and the burning political and practical questions we face in the struggle for a new economic and social order:
1. Summary of the Experience of the NRC since our Founding Conference
2. Self-Organization of the Low Wage Workers, the Crisis of the Trade Unions and the Tasks of Revolutionaries
3. The Role of Revolutionaries in the "3rd Party" Movement
4. Poverty as a Central Organizing Component of the NRC
5. Emerging Forms of Repression, Youth and the "Urban Peace Movement Papers will be discussed and considered both individually and in their interrelationship, to gain an understanding of the struggle both as a whole and in the particularity of the various fronts of struggle.
The goal of the Conference is to emerge with a consolidated core of NRC leaders, armed with greater political clarity on the current tasks of revolutionaries and Network expansion. We need the input, ideas and experience of every Network member and supporter!!
If you are interested in submitting a paper, please let us know right away. We hope to have the papers completed and distributed two weeks before the Conference.
(Registration: $10.00. Breakfast and lunch will be served.)
Our Network for Revolutionary Change has gained valuable experience over the last 18 months. Now it is time to assess the situation, evaluate what we have learned and determine the path forward.
With revolutionary greetings,
NRC Executive Committee:
Luis J. Rodriguez