1. The role of government is to steal our right to access that which we need to survive, that which was provided freely and in abundance by mother earth.
2. They then introduce money so we have to do what they say (learn the skills they require us to know in their schools, to fill jobs they require of us to do to maintain their positions of privilege and control) to get their money so we can get what belongs to all of us in the first place in order to survive!
3. The function of debt is to keep us compliant wage slaves, living in debt prisons (the burbs) where we are a stable source of easily exploitable labor. Monkeys and Giraffes don't have debt and seem to manage quite well, they also don't suffer from anxiety attacks, heart attacks, high blood pressure, cancer, mental illness and social dislocation either.
4. The function of police is to keep us compliant wage slaves, they are not a force for maintaining the peace, nor do they have anything to do with justice. That is why they kill, beat and rape with impunity, they are the hit-men for the corporations that control the government...individual police are of course unaware of how they are being duped and are unlikely to question anything given the unfettered authority they enjoy and regularly abuse as a result. The police act against their own best interests in maintaining the status quo that renders them lifelong wage slaves as well, and it is the ability of the elite to turn wage slave upon wage slave in protecting their interests that is truly insidious and vital in maintaining their dominance. An army of lackeys in the judiciary, academia and the law fraternity are required to do this, and there are no shortages of professional sell-outs willing to compromise principle and decency for the relative privilege they enjoy as a result. Most lawyers and solicitors are nothing but parasitic scum living off the misery of the victims of the system.
5. Every politician is a war criminal under the terms of the Nuremberg trials....most would be hanged if made to stand trial for their actions
6. The elections are a rigged circus; the preferential voting system ensures one of the two corporate controlled parties wins, though they are really just one in the same. Tony Abbot was a sacrificial lamb used to ram through austerity measures then to be jettisoned once the measures had been put into place and then to be replaced by a more palatable puppet....this is obvious to anyone who pays attention. Identity politics is infantile in the extreme, politicians are no more than interchangeable figureheads whose function is to dupe us into submission, and it works no matter how obvious this becomes, as denial reigns supreme and emotion trumps logic every time
7. Over 50 laws have been passed since 9/11 that completely strips us of our all rights. The PM now has the right to call out the troops with shoot to kill impunity to put down protests that threaten something as vague as infrastructure, while just criticizing government policy can see you jailed for the medieval crime of sedition for seven years, something habeas-corpus was introduced to put a stop to. They haven’t used them yet, but they didn’t put them on the books because we have a democracy and they care what you think, or they don't intend to use them...they don’t, and they will
8. All media debates, including Q&A are a fraud. The decisions about what is to be done are already made, debates are the theatre to convince you that there is a difference of opinion, another option being considered and that we are not being screwed over...we are
9. Think I am exaggerating and we are not completely controlled and brainwashed? Consider the infinite number of subjects that could form the basis of TV programming, it could be an instrument of education and genuine entertainment without precedent, instead 90% of programming is made up of
a) Reality TV, that has nothing to do with cooking or weight-loss or whatever, they are about base vile desensitizing voyeurism, putting people in artificially stressful situations “and lets watch the sparks fly, that’s fun isn’t it? ”, and there is always a narcissist thrown into the mix for good measure
b) Faux news and current affairs, that’s sole function is spreading disinformation fear and hatred
c) Game shows that would have you believe money is the road to freedom and happiness and a legitimate form of exchange, when it is a totally unnecessary evil. There are much better ways of exchanging goods and services that preclude the possibility of corruption, but it is precisely the ability of money to corrupt that they rely upon....as well as our foolishness in accepting this false premise, and they can always rely on that.
d) Law and order programming dominates evening TV, hardly a week goes by that another police drama or crime show is not released. This is to indoctrinate the belief that these people do have the right to write laws that we must obey, to detain, search, and arrest us, take away our freedoms, that you must stand up for and obey judges who are just mere mortals and who are complicit in the same war crimes as the politicians and the corporations who write the laws by executive fiat behind our backs, that they then administer. No one has this right to dictate to another what they must do, what they can or cannot ingest, what they watch, what sort of relationships are socially acceptable. There is no social contract upon which we agree to live by; we have no input and no control, it’s a total fraud, and one we swallow hook line and sinker because we are obedient automatons that have lost the ability for critical thought and to respond rationally to that which is morally reprehensible. These people are despots and we vote for them.
Think Derryn Hinch gives a fuck about our children, he doesn’t, his job is to whip up hysteria and get the death penalty re-introduced because that is what they want, it’s called “manufacturing consent”
THE MATRIX is nationality, law, race, creed, religion, culture, money and markets, all man-made constructs for control and suppression that exists because you have been made to believe they do, they don’t, they have no existence beyond your belief in them and will disappear the moment we do
The further truth is, while our rulers are certainly mentally deranged psychopaths, they are few, they are generally very weak, but extremely manipulative individuals, who genuinely live in constant fear that we will come to our senses and do whatever it is that is necessary to rid ourselves of them. They are just as frightened of us as we are of them, as we are far more powerful than they are and they know it.
There are those individuals amongst us who value, honesty, principles and decency above all else, even above their own lives, and are willing to risk all in remaining true to their beliefs and out of genuine empathy for others, while the majority of us act from instinct, in the interest of self preservation... and there is nothing wrong with this at all, self preservation is a natural instinct, we only have one life after all....only one that we can be sure of, at any rate, and is why religion (including spirituality) needs to be left out of things. What we need to recognize is that our individual best interests are best served by opposing those who treat us like disposable commodities, who treat our lives with contempt, as expendable, who constantly lie and deceive us and teach us to hate and despise one another in order to manipulate and control us. They use nationality and racial pride as a rallying point, and we buy into it because we need to feel part of a greater community for a sense of place, purpose, importance....but these are false idols that have bought nothing but misery, superstition and death.
When we realise that there is no such thing as race, nationality, creed or culture and that we must learn to share the earth as a unified caring community of human being and resign these false idols to the trash can of history for all time, only then will we be able to say we are an intelligent, civilized species...and only then will we have earned the right to live in a free nurturing, caring society, because we will have had the courage to fight for it, by fighting for the well being of not just ourselves, but for all mankind. The current abysmal state of affairs cannot legitimately be attributed to a handful of maniacs who have manipulated their way to the top.