By Prateek Goyal
Oct 6, 2015
1. Schools are not the way for learning and education. We limit the learning place only to a small room and wihtout practical knowledge. There is whole world to learn.
2. We should learn things in parallel living daily life
3. People who shout and speak more, are most afraid people on earth
4. people, who try to be masters of others, have no knowledge
5. Children can learn faster than elders, if they are let free in their experiments
6. Parents try to enforce their failures on their children
7. Solitude and inner introspection can solve almost all problems
8. Physical work must be honored more than any other type of work
9. happines is not having facilities
10. we are now a days busy in useless things (Job, TV, shopping), so we are going far away from Art, music, and inner happiness
11. we can make all the things of daily use ourselves, but we have become so lazy that we depends on others for almost all the things
12. Money is nothing, we can live in communities without money, and still be happy
13. World has not developed with time, it has gone down spiritually, technologically, and physically.
14. if we are not happy every moment, we are slaves of something or someone
15. humility and fearlessness are most important traits of a quality person
16. we should not judge people, but try to serve them and lift them up spiritually
17. we are being persuaded to buy things and not create them
18. All works are important, now a days people doing important jobs like cleaning, farming, etc. are not getting recognition
19. Education should be in our mother tongue, later on we can learn other languages according to need
20. All Bhartiya languages are far better than English
21. Volunteerism results better than doing something for money
22. Service (Seva) without any expectations leads to happiness
23. we shoulf live life with attention, attention towards our food, thoughts, environment, words, and work.
24. Writing and some physical work should be part of our daily life
25. Fast way of living is not good, Slowly we can understand the secrets of life. This fast way has been created by some selfish people to make people slaves
26. day by day we are going towards anger, frustration and laziness
27. karm with bhakti, gyan, prem in order works well even for common man.
28. Until meaning appears in our words, we should not speak.
29. we have lost the importance of punctuality and our words.