By Rishi Miranhshah
Jun 12, 2015
To all the Heads of States, Corporations, Trans- and Multi-Corporations, UN; Your Holiness Pope and Heads of all other Religious Institutions; Social, Economic and Political Leaders; all Scientists, on or off the rolls of Monsanto; anybody and everybody involved with, or dedicated to eliminating or alleviating World Hunger:
1. Since you call this “World Hunger”, please explain if this is a concern about all the inhabitants of the earth; about the soil, plant and animal life that makes human life possible, or just human beings in isolation?
2. If this is about human life in isolation, please explain its feasibility.
3. While explaining its feasibility, please also explain your past and present endeavors of achieving this goal by first wiping the natives, aborigines and indigenous people (also human beings) off the face of the earth, then stripping the earth of its skin, first the forests and then the soil; polishing off billions and billions of living beings in the form of animals, birds and insects (making many of their species extinct); mining it for coal, metals, minerals, rare minerals, gems, stones, petroleum, gas, all the fossil fuels, and scouring the oceans for everything therein.
4. To continue your past and present endeavors of achieving this goal, believing that human hunger can be eliminated or alleviated by looting and plundering these constituents of the earth, which you people call resources, since you needed to exercise control over these resources, you have formed nations. And since these nations are not freely and willingly sharing these resources amongst each other, please explain your efforts at taking away these resources through wars, colonialism, slavery, genocides, corporatization, globalization, causing and maintaining conflicts in the nations to be plundered, and thus killing, raping, and maiming millions and millions of people (also human beings), and rendering them poor and hungry.
5. If poverty and hunger of human beings is born of the same endeavors you are continuing with, albeit with an ever increasing speed, how do you propose to eliminate or alleviate them by continuing with the same endeavors?
6. If impoverishment and famishment not only of human beings, not only of all other forms of life, but of the whole of the earth is born of the same endeavors you are continuing with, albeit with an ever increasing speed, how do you propose to eliminate or alleviate them by continuing with the same endeavors?
7. On a depleted, pillaged, impoverished earth, how do you propose to feed human beings?
1) without explaining satisfactorily, the feasibility of sustaining human life in isolation (since this has not happened so far, human life still sustains itself on the soil, plant and animal life), you are not only not concerned with Hunger of other forms of life (that sustain human life), but in its stead, intend destroying these other forms of life at an even greater speed;
2) you believe that earth came into existence to grow food exclusively for Homo sapiens, and that any living being other than a human trying to have their food should be eliminated;
3) you believe that all the human beings must work, as ordered by you, in the ways and manners dictated by you, which is essentially and effectively employing them to destroy this earth, and for the number of hours and spans of their lives as determined by you, and that only and only then they have a right to be dignifiedly fed, then
I. Please don’t count me in.
II. Please rename “World Hunger” to “Human Hunger for the Entire Planet”.